[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6207164/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/1e90ff/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
This show is all about the mindset and mechanics of how to achieve financial independence through investing and will focus primarily on real estate. Today we’re going to set the stage and talk mindset.
I want to help you make a switch in mindset from thinking about exchanging your time for money to investing your money for time
If your job or business stopped paying you… would you still do it? Or maybe let’s make it a little more interesting. If you had all of your basic expenses met what would you do with your time? Would you still work the same job? This really drives at the fundamental question of “What is it you want out of your life?…. What do you really want to do with your time?
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so much.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Ready Investor One Credo